Can I Use Drano In My Bathroom Sink

Can I Use Drano In My Bathroom Sink. You can use drano® clog removers to unclog a kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower or clogged bathtub, but do not use them in toilets. It is a very strong chemical and for a sink clog there is really no need for it.

Just A Girl With A Hammer Adventures In Plumbing Or Why You Should Never Use Drano
Just A Girl With A Hammer Adventures In Plumbing Or Why You Should Never Use Drano from 3.bp.blogspot.com
For a toilet, most clogs can be removed with the use of a plunger. Get answers to these and other faqs and learn about entire drano's line of clog removal products. The sinks all clog at about the same rate, and the only thing that helps is drano (usually store brand i've tried using baking soda, hot water, etc.

Does anybody have any trick to unclog it.

Because of your comment, i used my regular plunger, that i never use, on the sink. I want to end up with this, drain in the middle of the back wall (ignore the dots, i used them to line up the picture). If i don't have white vinegar, can i use apple cider vinegar instead? I heard that just makes it worse.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wood Bathroom Vanity Top

Cheap Bathroom Vanities Under $200

Butcher Block Bathroom Vanity